We are an independent client satisfaction feedback consultancy dedicated to the engineering and construction industries in Ireland. By monitoring satisfaction levels and responding to the issues raised you improve your clients’ loyalty. You also protect and increase your future revenue and profitability. When you invite independent client feedback you acquire exclusive confidential information that gives you advantages over your competitors.
We engage with you to determine your key clients and their business needs. Together with you we develop a relevant set of customer questions and business metrics. Following this we conduct independent face to face satisfaction interviews with your clients on your behalf. The results, with comparative analysis, are presented to you in a confidential report. This provides you with valuable information to help you make insightful decisions.
- Client loyalty and retention is improved.
- Encourages and reinforces repeat business.
- Your company’s name is escalated to your customer’s ‘top of mind’.
- A satisfaction survey can help repair a fractured relationship.
- Brings your deliverables and client’s expectations closer together.
- Clients appreciate you are interested in enhancing the relationship.
- You achieve a competitive advantage.
- Inviting feedback is an excellent way to regain lost clients.
- Use it at pre-qualification/pre-tender stage.
- Improves engagement among your project team.
- Constructive feedback generates ideas, stimulating innovation.
- Positively differentiates you from your competitors.
We recommend using face to face interviews for high value customer contacts. This approach creates the best rapport with the interviewee and gathers the largest amount of qualitative information regarding your clients’ perceptions of your delivery, giving you the opportunity to address those perceptions.
The interview is performed by our principal Ronnie Cronin who has relevant construction industry background to ensure that the tone and value of the survey are understood by the client.
Ronnie has over thirty years’ experience in engineering design and construction. Having worked for a number of professional practices in Engineering Consultancy he went on to specialise in multi-discipline manpower leasing in the sector. He has held senior positions with the PM Group, CH2M Hill and Tech Skills Resources. Ronnie has extensive national and international experience. Industry sectors include Bio-Pharmaceutical; Microelectronics; Data Centres; Process Industry and Mechanical & Electrical Contracting.
Audimus Consulting Ltd
Telephone: +353 (0)61 926 880
Mobile: +353 (0)87 417 1938